LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Plot: What's wrong with inverted Axes? And 3D Surface Plot: Why is z transposed for vector?

Hi there problem solvers

I'm working on 3D plots here and have two of those damn things. The first is that I would like to have the X and Y axes of the plots inverted. Which looks like it works just fine... until you change the scale range in the graph. To me it seems like a bug, but maybe it's just me doing something wrong. Could someone test and verify?

The other is that I don't understand why the surface plot is transposed when switching from the matrix to the vector instance of the plot helper. Could anyone explain this to me?

Cheers

Mike

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,231 Views)

Hi Mike,

Can you give me a bit more information on what you mean by when you change the scale, it doesn’t behave correctly? Would you mind posting some screenshots on what you’re seeing versus what you expect?

DillonL.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,178 Views)

Those are the original range settings for the x-axisThose are the original range settings for the x-axisChanging the maximum range on the graph to 40Changing the maximum range on the graph to 40This is the resulting scale on the x axisThis is the resulting scale on the x axisThe range settings for minimum and maximum got twistedThe range settings for minimum and maximum got twisted

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,172 Views)