LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

33120A driver intallation

Just delete the control.  Right click on the subVI and pick Create Control.  Now you know you'll have a control of hte correct type.

By the way, opening, initializing, configure, and close all belong outside the loop.  Only keept he stuff that actually changes inside the loop.  No need to close and reopen the device every loop iteration.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(910 Views)

Thanks!

but when I do that, creat control is inactive.

I attached a screenshot

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(899 Views)

Don't click directly on the subvi, right click on the input node (visa resource name)

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(896 Views)

Awesome! it worked, Thank you so much!

Just 1 more question, How can I see the signal at each step of the sweep?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(892 Views)

You would have to have some other instrument to look at it.  OScope or spectrum analyzer, likely, depending on how you want to visualize it.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(884 Views)

Perfect!

I really appreciate it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(880 Views)

Hi again,

Following your reply, I tried to put those Sub-VIs inside the For loop which iterate.

But, to sweep amplitude, when I wire it, I face error, I attached a screenshot,

In advance thanks for your time

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(871 Views)

That doesn't look anything like what I said.  The VI's that need to run each iteration of the For Loop belong inside the loop.  The VI's that don't bleong outside.

If you get broken wires or errors, then click on the broken run arrow to see what is wrong, or hover over the broken wired.  (Basic LabVIEW skills, have you taken the tutorials?)

In this case, wires are broken because auto-indexing tunnels were turned on automatically.  Right click on a tunnel to disable auto-indexing.  Make it output the last value.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(868 Views)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(863 Views)