LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-d array to xlsx file (excel) - help needed

Hi guys, 

i've a question for you...

i would save an excel file (.xlsx) having as input my 3-d array...i would that first dimension are my excel worksheets and then the other 2 dimensions are the data inside each worksheet.

I know that there is the report generation toolkit, and i would use it....but i don't know in which way 🙂

could you help me?

Many thanks and nice holidays!

PS: i use labview 2009

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,625 Views)

Gianluca1985 wrote:

Many thanks and nice holidays!

Curious... what holidays?

Go here and click the Download button.

It's pretty easy to use and the VIs are very straightforward. You probably want the Excel Specific VIs Excel Easy Table and Excel Add Worksheet.

Report back after you've played around with the toolkit a bit.

As far as the 3D array goes, you're going to want the first subarray to be the worksheets (it will actually be a 1D array of worksheet names, right?), so you would index your array twice to get a 1D array of strings.

Next to get each set of data, you're going to get the Index 1 value from the array and so on. Index 1 will be a 2D array data for the first worksheet, Index 2 will be the next 2D array and so on.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,597 Views)