LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 port valve control

That is how we use those valves too.  The best way is to create your task for sample on demand, then write a program that has a user defineable timer in it that generates a one time true pulse that lasts 100ms then remains false for the rest of the user defined interval.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36
(992 Views)

Fbaird, thank you for the advice. I'll try to implement what you said. Answering your question, the process I'm working on requires that the valve changes its position from time to time, for example, the valve needs to go from one position to the next after one hour in a continuously way. I tought that with labview I could create a system able to control automatically these changes, using the daq assistante for example

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(991 Views)

Thank you Fbaird. I just started to use labview, so I have a lot of doubts. With time and a lot of reading I think I'll be able to implement what I desire. But you already gave me a direction.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(986 Views)

Do you have any VI as an example? I'm having some difficulties to assemble all the functions you mentioned.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(978 Views)

Since you are just getting started I have attached a universal timer code that I would use for such an application.  I have also attached a quick and dirty example for you of what you might want to do.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36
(975 Views)

Thank you Fbaird. A have a later labview version (2012). I'll have to convert the VI's. 

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(966 Views)