LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

通过摄像头寻找匹配物体

向大家请教如何可以通过摄像头寻找一个与样本物体匹配的物体,通过测量与计算获得该物体与摄像头的距离及角度。目前正在模仿ni示例程序中的“Match Multiple Geometric Patterns Example" 但一直出现问题(图片格式,图片读取等等),不知道大家是否有好的建议。谢谢!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,609 Views)

Translated (thanks to Google)

How can we ask the camera to find a match with the sample objects, objects, and calculated by measuring the object with the camera's distance and angle? 

Ni sample program is being imitated in "Match Multiple Geometric Patterns Example" but has been a problem (picture format, picture reading, etc.).

I do not know whether there is good advice.  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,601 Views)

Hi,

Please could you provide mor detailed information?

What Software are you using? Vision development module oder Vision Builder?

Are you using a Smart Camera or an other camera?

I guess you want to use the function for geometric matching. Are you searchin for an explanation or example on how to use that function?

Or are you using this function and the result is not as expected?

What exactly is the Problem is it throwing any error?

Best Regards

Regina

National Instruments

AE Germany

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,587 Views)

hi,

thanks for answering. Im using vision development module and usb camera to find out a object which matches the pattern. Then measure and calculate the distance and degree between the object and the usb camera.

Yes, i want to use the  function for geometric matching or colour matching.So far the Problem for geometric matching is" Ungültige Bildvorlage für geometrischen Vergleich." And the Problem for colour matching is "Ungültiges Bild in Farbvorlage."

I have already seen several example programm. And there is always some problem when i use single image to in place of the image folder.

Hope for your help.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,582 Views)

Hi

As far as I can see the problem is that you use the wrong type of picture.

When you write you want to use geometric matching or colour matching then I assume you have got a coloured picture.

If this is the case the error coming from geometric matching is obvious because for this function you require a gray scale picture.

The case that all examples show the same error displays that the reason ist the picture not the code.

probably the coloured image has also the wrong type for the colour matching.

To check that it would be nice if you could post your picture, then i can test.

Also keep one thing in mind. To use both algorithms, the template and the picture where to find the patten must have the same Pixel depth.

Best Regards

Regina

National Instruments

AE Germany

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,574 Views)

hi,

thank you very much. Now i know where is my problem. Yes, i used gray scale picture for the geometric matching, but the template and the picture where to find the patten dont have the same Pixel depth. How can i change that? My webcam is 640*480 pixel, and i took the pattern also from my webcam.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,566 Views)

hi,

i just find out it must use Template Editor to creat a new Template. Now the programm run sucessfully, but there is still some problem. When i move the objekt far from the camera, it can not be found and matched.

best regardes

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,558 Views)

Hi,

Probably the reason for that are the parameters of the camera.

I guess the resolution of th ecamera is not high enough? Or your focal length does not match?

If you could go mor into detail regarding that I probably can help you.

Best Regards

Regina

National Instruments

AE Germany

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,539 Views)

hi,

thanks for your answering. I did some matches with the Geometric Matching, but im still work on it, sometimes it finds the wrong object...

I also want to measure and calculate the degree between the camera and the object. Can you give me some advice?

Regards

YU

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,534 Views)

Hi,

If you find the wrong object, then you have to adjust the settings for the used function.

Probably try another score value......

I don't have a ready to use example for you some hints:

Probably you can use the information of the calibration grid to measure the degree.

For measuring the distance you have to take the geometric configuration into consideration.

Probably think of the trigonometric functions

Best Regards

Regina

Nationa Instruments

AE Germany

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,524 Views)