From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

图像动态显示

你好!用labview做图像处理,现在有个问题是,我想要一行一行的采集数据然后再图像中一行一行的动态显示,现在将数组的数据一并传给图像显示空间是可显示图像,但一行一行给图像显示控件图像显示是空白。请问这是什么原因,我颖如何改进

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,687 Views)

Google translation:

Hello! Image processing using labview to do, and now there is a problem, I want to collect the data line by line in the image line by line and then the dynamic display, an array of data will now be passed to the image display space is to display the image, but line by line to the image display control image display is blank. What is the reason I ask, how to improve my Ying

Please post in English in the LabVIEW board so the most people can read your question in help.

Otherwise, post in the Chinese forum since everyone there would be able to read your question.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,681 Views)

Cause the image file contains two parts: file header and data, you can not split the file direct-file-division.

It is recommand to use the API in NI-Vision module.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,672 Views)

thank you very much! I will receive your advice!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,658 Views)

above problem has solved! Thank you very much! Now, I want to make the pixel matrix display  in fixed position of  'image display'!n other words,I hope the first line data show at the bottum of 'image display' , and the second will on the top of the first in 'image display'. The rest can be done in the same manner.

I have set the size of 'image display'.  how to set the size of the pixel? And how to make the particular pixel  display in certain positions of the image ?If a pixel position is set ,the pixel position of the whole image also are sure, is it right? This method is feasible?Do you have any good idea?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,656 Views)