LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

๑۩۞۩๑ Egg Catcher Game ๑۩۞۩๑

Hi all!

I have just made friend with labview several month ago. I have a project that creates simple "egg catcher" game.

there will be a ball for example falling down slowly at the mid, right or left and a bar at the bottom game window will move appropriately to these directions. An input signal (-1, 1 or 0) will control that bar to move right or left or mid...

Anyone have ideas, please help me.

Thanks much! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(9,667 Views)

Sound like a cute little game. What do you need help with? You're probably going to want to use the picture control/indicator for this. This will allow you to draw the ball and paddle. You can use the Input Device Control VIs to read the keyboard and just use the arrow keys (and perhaps the A, S, and D, keys as well) to move the paddle. There are several examples that ship with LabVIEW on using the picture indicator. You will also find links to other examples in the LV Picture Control thread. NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THAT THREAD.

Message 2 of 22
(9,638 Views)

You could start with something similar to this, but make it vertical and add gravity 😄

Message 3 of 22
(9,633 Views)

I'll give kudos if you can make Angry Birds using LabVIEW.

Smiley Happy

http://www.medicollector.com
Message 4 of 22
(9,617 Views)

I can! (...but I would probably not do it, but that was not a condition for kudos, right?  ;)).

Message 5 of 22
(9,607 Views)

Lunch time fun:

AngryBird.PNG

Catchy. LV9 version attached.

Message 6 of 22
(9,579 Views)

There goes my afternoon!

Message 7 of 22
(9,574 Views)

Angry Eagle? 😄

Message 8 of 22
(9,566 Views)

@: Thank you for your suggestions. Let me check your link and if lucky i will find out something. I'm sorry I don't know that not allow posting question here.

Any suggestion please show me.

Thanks all!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(9,546 Views)

@nguyentron wrote:

@: Thank you for your suggestions. Let me check your link and if lucky i will find out something. I'm sorry I don't know that not allow posting question here.

You misunderstood me. I'm referring to not posting questions in the LV Picture Control thread over at the Breakpoint forum (the link I provided). That thread is not mean for questions. You can post as many questions as you want in this board. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 22
(9,520 Views)