LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ユーザ指定ライセンス

Solved!
Go to solution

NI CAN Interface Device USB-8502を購入し、インストーラ(NICAN1850.exe)で関連するソフトウェアをインストールしましたが、

これらソフトウェアのライセンスは「NATIONAL INSTRUMENTSソフトウェア使用許諾契約書」に記載されている、

「指定ユーザ・ライセンス」であることを確認しました。

「指定ユーザの登録方法」と、契約書にある「4 第三者の請負業者」についてご質問があります。

・指定ユーザの指定とユーザ登録は「書面」とありますが、フォーマットのリンクなどで手続き・登録方法を教えて下さい。

・「4 第三者の請負業者」に記載されている内容は、以下のようにすることは可能でしょうか?

弊社が購入したUSB-8502において、外部の委託先へUSB-8502とインストーラを貸出すことができる。

貸出期間の指定ユーザの登録を弊社が外部委託先の担当者へユーザ登録する。

また、外部委託先より弊社へ返却する場合は、指定ユーザの変更の登録を弊社の担当が実施することができる。

ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

以上

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(636 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author A.T.KANEKO

Hi A.T.,

@A.T.KANEKO wrote:

I purchased the NI CAN Interface Device USB-8502 and installed the related software using the installer (NICAN1850.exe).

The license for these software is described in the "NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT",

Confirmed that it is a "named user license".

I have a question about "How to Register Named User" and "4 Third Party Contractors" in the contract.

・Although it says that designation of designated users and user registration must be done in writing, please let me know the procedure and registration method using the link in the format.

・Is it possible to change the contents described in "4 Third Party Contractors" as follows?

For the USB-8502 purchased by our company, we can lend the USB-8502 and the installer to an external contractor.

Our company will register the designated user for the rental period with the person in charge of the outsourcing company.

In addition, when returning to our company from an outsourced company, our company's person in charge can register the change of the designated user.

I don't think there is some substantial result when you start to discuss license agreements with worldwide LabVIEW users...

When your company want to setup a special agreement with NI then you/your company should contact NI directly!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(625 Views)