LabVIEW for beginners

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Video processing

Hi, I have to do a project with DFK 23G618 of The Imaging Source and I download the drivers to do the conection between them but I dont know how to do it, can somebody help me?

The link of the camera and the drivers is:

www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/products/cameras/gige-cmos-ccd-color/dfk23g618/

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,148 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: Video processing

You have asked a very difficult question to answer not because of the technology but because of the minimal explanation (lack of context).

The page you link to has a number of drivers and you don't specify which one you are trying to use OR what you are attempting to do exactly. More information is usually better than less when you first seek assistance.

I will make a few guesses and try and help.

In general terms you wil probably be best off using the C# (.NET) driver. You want to install this and then use .NET tools in LabVIEW to call various methods and properties to get stuff done on the .dll file (or files) which come as part of the install.

You will need to do a bunch of reading about how to use the camera driver and also how to make use of the .NET tools (so you understand things like references and how they work).

LabVIEW tools.NET.png

Good luck

David

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(940 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.