LabVIEW for beginners

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Suspect race condition in my program

Dear all,

I encounter some problem on running my labview program.

My program functionality are

1. pop up a subvi for userlogin

2. pop up another subvi for choosing the option

3. Scan all the board serial number

4. start testing

5. record the testing data.

My problems:

Start the labview program by double click the vi icon. Then I start hit run and every go smooth and update my data in the front panel. Then I try to run second time by hit the run button at the top of the labview program. This time the button for step 2 kinda stuck need to press 2 time only can react. After goes fine in step 3 and step 4. When it reach the step 5, it did not record the testing data it straight away stop the program.

I suspect it is a racing condition happen in the case and loop. The highlighted path below screen shot is the place that i suspected. It suppose to loop back to datalog but the program straight away stop.

This is kind of weird thing because if the program is run the first when open. everything is fine. But when the program run the 2nd time it will have the condition as i describe above. it cannot update/record my testing data.

Do you have any solution for this? Thanks.

2.JPG

Please advice

Regards, Joyce Loh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(836 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.