LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detecting colors and signal duration. Is it possible?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I did not have the time yesterday. I needed some extra to deliver software this morning.

So I will look at it tonight after checking all Lego updates of yesterday.

Maybe you can send me the software vi's for accessing the color signal. That is probably the only thing I still miss.

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 97
(4,734 Views)

Hi

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say software vi for the colour sensor... We just use the mindstorms add-on and the sensor block in the I/O window

We're sadly unable to do much with the code this weekend though, so enjoy yourself as you should! We'll be back at it Monday. Our goal is to be able to run our system by next Friday!
We can't say how much we appreciate what you're doing for us. We are forever grateful! I feel like we can reach our goal together eventually, and that is all thanks to you!
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 97
(4,729 Views)

Have a good weekend. I meant I don't seem to have the same sensor software as you have, but I found an update so maybe.

Otherwise I ask you to send some folders from your LabVIEW folder.
Watch the mail.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 97
(4,725 Views)

I think I found an issue in the inner loop case.

You check for the last measured color, but you should use the previous measured color.

The last measured color is when the block has already passed the sensor.

I'm almost there with the software but not completely.

Maybe it runs on your system now, but I will look at it tomorrow evening again and try to fix this.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 97
(4,722 Views)

Fantastic news! Take your time, no rush 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 97
(4,722 Views)

I will try to send those folders as soon as possible. May be as late as Monday though, because the person with labview installed on his computer is kind of unavailable atm... will try to reach him 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 97
(4,721 Views)

Here's all the files: 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 97
(4,717 Views)

See next reply

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 97
(4,716 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 97
(4,712 Views)

Thanks 

I can check tonight. 

And in the program I have another idea to use a second parallel loop to handle the movement of the blocks. So that the first loop can already start measuring the next block.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 97
(4,696 Views)