LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving and Printing Files using Web UI

Firefox is definitely set to Prompt for file ... I run and no prompt ... I have set the VI for debugging and have verified that no errors occur in the function.

The VI is set to Stream w/ use headers and buffered and GET ... I am building the web service using LV 2011

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(3,377 Views)

RG,

Could you post your HTML code for so we can look over it. You can remove ip data if it exists but atleast we have something to look at. 

Does the download use the download manager for IE/Firefox or does it just download without even notifing to the user?

Kyle Hartley
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(3,371 Views)

Both are set to prompt user ... when I enter URL of service directly into browser (from URL passed into GET function in vix file ... an idea from Malcolm) it correctly prompts user ... in both IE and Firefox ... but when I run from the Web UI is doesn't prompt or download

I am just running the VI that you attached ... the HTML was just to check browser settings

I have turned off pop up blockers in bothe Firefox and IE but still nothing from Web UI

It has to be a browser setting but I am not sure which one?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(3,368 Views)

Copying file from server to client has been resolved ... I missed the part that I had to use a hyperlink ... thanks to all especially Malcolm for the help

Randy

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(3,359 Views)