LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use "Import Web Service".

Hi, I can't use "Import Web Service" in LabVIEW Web UI builder.

I write IP:8080 and click on Connect.

And it says "No Web ervices found on the server".

Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(7,968 Views)

Are you using LabVIEW 2009 or higher?

Also, you can try hitting http://IP:8080/LVWSSysAdmin/GetAllUserServices in a browser. You should get a list (in XML form) of all the web services you've deployed.

If you've just deployed your first web service (and you're using LabVIEW 2009), you might try restarting LabVIEW to see if the service appears in the list after that.

Also doublecheck that there were no errors when you deploy the web service.

Message 2 of 18
(7,959 Views)

I don't know where to look at for version of labview web ui builder.

I am entering through this site: labview web ui builder

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(7,955 Views)

Actually I think it will be more useful for you who want to help me and me especially to provide you the real problem.

I have to make a presentation for one subject on college.

I would like to make application that I or somebody else can open on every computer(in some web browser).

The subject of presentation is LabVIEW Web UI Builder.

I have never used this program.

I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've done(grammar and tehnical)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(7,952 Views)

domagoj,

No problem with the grammar.  Malcolm asked some basic questions, but I'll reword them here:

1.  What is the Web Service that you are trying to import?  You can only import Web Services deployed in LabVIEW 2009 or later.

2.  Also, take a look at the help document here:  Troubleshooting Import Web Service Errors

Message 5 of 18
(7,920 Views)

Thanks for helping !

I've attached the screeshot.

Before, something about 3,4 days ago there was more options(icons) on the left side under these two.

I don't know how can I fix this.

Is this necessary for importing the web service ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(7,909 Views)

Hi domagoj,

Thanks for the screenshot.  Can you try logging in that webpage?  You could have made an account, which would lock out the other options on the left.  Try something like "admin"/"administrator with a password of "password" or just leave it blank.

Message 7 of 18
(7,871 Views)

I've tried that combinations but they didn't work.

I don't know what now.

Can I make some account or something ?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(7,863 Views)

I think I'm one step from finished application.

So ... I've tried this building web service from tutorial and when I'm on the step when I have to deploy a Web Service to the Web Server I have a problem.

I rightclick on My Web Service under "build specifications" and click to deploy and I get this message in attachment.

My question is how can I start the web server ?

Thanks in advance and I hope that after solving this I won't bother any of you anymore.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(7,788 Views)

You can start the Application Web Server from the NI Web-Based Configuration Manager.

Take a look here for directions:  http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361G-01/lvhowto/ws_enable_web_server/

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(7,757 Views)