From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Dashboard for LabVIEW - I need your feedback (2 minutes)!

Hi Forums,

My name is Joey Spinella, and I am the current product manager for Data Dashboard for LabVIEW.

I am hungry to hear your feedback about what you currently use Data Dashboard for and what your vision is for the future of Data Dashboard, specificially how it relates to phones and tablets.

Please take two minutes to complete this survey, which will close on October 13:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lp25snXLKJ0kl0m2e4q1UEYX2m0uaO4gsrBFjOq6AB4/viewform

Thank you for helping shape the future of Data Dashboard for LabVIEW! Please comment if you have any questions or additional comments - I'm interested in hearing about how you use Data Dashboard.

Thanks,
Joey Spinella
Software Product Manager
National Instruments
Joey S.
Senior Product Manager, Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(11,792 Views)

Sir, I am getting trouble in the creation of local IP. So can you give guidance in this area 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(11,380 Views)

Hi Suresh,

I would recommend creating a new thread since this is a separate topic.

On that post, it will be easier to help you if you can more specifically describe your question and what you are trying to do.

Joey S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(11,369 Views)

Hello

I have downloaded the  Data Dashboard Demo (DataDashboard_Demo.lvproj) and is running this on my local pc. On my IPAD have have installed version Dashboard v.2.2.1 and downloaded the Demo dashboard from NI Cloud. I am able to connect to the Web Resources defined in the project (Freq.vi,Graph.vi and Stop.vi) on my PC. No errors when connections the  web resources  to the graph and the two controls defined in the dashboard (all green) using the IP of my computer. I have checked that I have the correct port open (8080) and this is verified by third party app from my IPAD. I get no error messages when running the Dashboard but the problem is that no data shows up, and using the controls gives no effect. Noe errors or warnings pop up.

I was assuming a firewall problem but since I have a connection between my pc and the IPAD when defining the controls I'm not sure.  I probably miss some important settings but can't see what's wrong ?? Any idea

rgd

Klaus

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(10,818 Views)

Hi Klaus,

I'd recommend you post this question to the Data Dashboard community group for a quicker reply:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/smartphones-tablets-and-mobile-devices?view=discussions&start=...

Joey S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(10,807 Views)

ok, thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(10,794 Views)

Found this thread a bit too late to complete the survey.  have used data dashboard successfully on windows mobile for a year or so, basic but works fine.  I moved over to an android phone (Xperia XZ, Android 7.1.1) and the dashboard looks a touch tidier but always crashes upon pressing the "Run" button.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(7,113 Views)