LabVIEW User Group Euregio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Meeting on April 11th

Dear LabVIEW Users,

We would like to invite you to the LabVIEW User Group meeting on 11.04.2019. Take the chance and meet likeminded LabVIEW users, network, exchange ideas and learn more about LabVIEW!

Please also join our online community here to start conversations about the meeting and other LabVIEW related topic.

The meeting venue is the NGP2 building of the Chemical Process Engineering, RWTH Aachen University (Forckenbeckstr. 51, 52074 Aachen, Room HS-A005-2-39P). The meeting starts at 17 o’clock, entry is free, and drink and snacks will be served.

The agenda of the meeting is:

1. Welcome
  2. Introduction round
  3. Discussion to define User Group setup
  4. Presentation 1- Ten steps to achieve good LabVIEW code to start data acquisition and logging - Christian Moritz – ZUMOLab

Data acquisition and logging are usually the first steps in LabVIEW. To avoid problems and errors it is recommended to start with a suitable program structure. A simple program structure for data acquisition and logging, including all necessary functions, will be developed during the presentation.

• Presentation 2 - The Elegancy of OpenGDS - Pascal Heinen - VI Technologies

The “Open GDS GOOP Development Suite” (Open GDS) is an elegant tool and framework for developing LabVIEW classes. The build in scripts and tools are lowering the entry level for using classes in LabVIEW. The classes created with OpenGDS are very close to the way of working in object oriented design. It is a must have for developers looking for an easier start in Object oriented design within LabVIEW. This will be shown in a practical way.

!Please sign up if you are interested and able to participate the first Euregio LabVIEW User Group Meeting. Sign up here !

Attend, present or organize a user group meeting and make use of the NI Recertification by Points Program. More info to be found here.

We are looking forward to the first meeting of the Euregio LabVIEW User Group in April!

Best regards,

Your Euregio User Group Team

(Stefanie Kriescher und Christian Moritz, ZUMOLab GbR; Martina Fürmetz, National Instruments)

Message 1 of 5
(5,772 Views)

We would be happy to welcome you to the first user group meeting in Lemiers. Please comment on this message with topic ideas that you would like to discuss.

Message 2 of 5
(5,560 Views)

Hi everyone,

I am the Inside Sales Engineer who is handling most customers in the NRW area.

My first contct with NI was during my 6,5 years at a gold Alliance Partner in Markt Schwaben (CGS).

After working there as a LabVIEW developer I changed to the Sales department and finaly joined NI in January 2018.

I will try to attend the first meeting.

Looking forward to meet up with everybody.

Cheers

Sven-Oliver Stratmann

Message 3 of 5
(5,128 Views)

Hi,

It was a very interesting meeting. I am so sorry that I couldn't stay until the end of it and listen to all the presentations because, as you maybe have noticed, I had to carry my little two and a half years old daughter because my wife had a meeting abroad. But I am looking forward to participating at a next meeting of the LabVIEW Euregio group.

Message 4 of 5
(4,724 Views)

Sorry to all due to illness I was not able to join for the first meeting.

Hope to be there on the next one!

Message 5 of 5
(4,717 Views)