LabVIEW Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

NI Week 2016: Time Synchronization and Deterministic Communication with cRIO

This session was presented during NI Week 2016 to a general audience. It covers the basics of how TSN actually works, and covers the basics of how to take advantage of the new time synchronization and deterministic communication capabilities on the new cRIOs.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,151 Views)
4 REPLIES

Re: NI Week 2016: Time Synchronization and Deterministic Communication with cRIO

Thank you for sharing your presentation Burt.

I'm thinking of talking about TSN on my next LabVIEW user group meeting and I would like to use some parts of this presentation. Would you mind if I do?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,089 Views)

Re: NI Week 2016: Time Synchronization and Deterministic Communication with cRIO

Not at all. Please feel free to share and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,084 Views)

Hi,

The link to not work anymore.

Is it possible to fix it and get access to the zip file ?

CLA, CTA

View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(662 Views)

Looks like forum changed their attachment size restriction. I just updated the original post.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(649 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.