NI Student Design Competition: Worldwide
If you want to see forward-thinking innovation, just ask a young engineer! This is why NI hosts the annual Student Design Competition, inviting undergraduate engineers from around the world to show us how they've used NI technology to empower their ambitious projects.
Why Should You Enter?
3 finalists (and their Academic supervisors) will be celebrated at the prestigious Engineering Impact Award ceremony
, held during NIWeek in Austin, Texas
. You would be awarded in front industry leaders, eminent researchers, journalists and NI executives.
NI will fund the travel and accommodation to NIWeek for 1-2 students from each finalist project, as well as free NIWeek conference passes.
NI often promotes student projects to engineers and scientists around the world, through blogs, articles, newsletters and social media. You may also be given the opportunity to present at forthcoming NI conference. This all provides valuable exposure for you, your work, and your University.
How to Submit:
1. Complete your University project (note: this is the hard part!)
2. Read the Rules and Top Tips!
3. Create or log in to your ni.com profile.
4. Click the Create Document button below.
5. Important: Select the NI Student Design Competition Submission template.
6. Please write you entry in English Only
7. Publish your case study and share it with your supervisors, friends, and community peers.