LabVIEW Student Community

Highlighted

lung sound analysis

I am doing a project on lung sound analysis using labview. i just convert the lung sound using arm series microcontroller and i pass the data to pc via serial port and i read the data in labview using visa serial read vi given in examples. Also i saved the data to a.wav file . but the problem is data is too low that  i cant plot it in a graph and show the power spectrum spectrogram etc .can anybody help me?.bbut the analysis vi works eith other sounds that i downloaded 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,408 Views)
3 REPLIES 3

lung sound analysis

Hi!

I'm not sure what you mean by "too low".  Is the issue with the plot itself, or is the signal of the lung sounds?  Do you have any screen shots that might clarify my confusion?  Are you getting an error?

~Kristen

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,107 Views)

lung sound analysis

Could you upload a little bit more information about your whole system, like what are you using to acquire the sound, how are you conditioning the signal before arriving the micro controller, and the characteristics of the micro controller ADC? (The schematic would be really useful). I think you could do more in the conditioning stage to acquire a better signal that could be easily handled by LabVIEW rather than making LabVIEW to work with unknown signals.

Best Regards

Julian Ferrer Rios

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,107 Views)

Re: lung sound analysis

hello kristen, please help me to fix my .vi, i want to show the sound and save that sound to my computer from my .vi

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(222 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.