LabVIEW Student Community

Highlighted

I need to Transfer files (like (.txt), global variables etc) between two computers connected with LAN... Can anyone help me to do this ?

Thanks in advance !!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,392 Views)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: I need to Transfer files (like (.txt), global variables etc) between two computers connected with LAN... Can anyone help me to do this ?

Use TCP/IP connection to transfer datta.

Regards,

Ganesh

Message 2 of 6
(2,078 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I need to Transfer files (like (.txt), global variables etc) between two computers connected with LAN... Can anyone help me to do this ?

Is there any other way(other than TCP/IP) to transfer the file from one Computer to another... ? and one more doubt. Is it possible to transfer the spreadsheet file which is keeps on updating ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,078 Views)
Highlighted

I suggest use the Database connectivity toolkits.

Use the mySQL server to create a table and store all the values in the server on mySQL.

Connect the two system in the same network default gateway and read/ write to the same spreadsheet with different computers.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,078 Views)
Highlighted

you can also use serial communication but i think it will work only for two compters

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,078 Views)
Highlighted

How to make serial communication.. can u giv me an eample ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,078 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.