LabVIEW Robotics Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Simulation Example

This example demonstrates how to design and validate control algorithms using the LabVIEW Robotics Simulator. This example applies the artificial neural network (ANN) control algorithm on the simulated NI Starter Kit 1.0 to track a predefined path using a predefined velocity.

ANN.PNG

Required Software

Installation Instructions

1. Close LabVIEW if you have it opened.
  2. Download the attached zip file.
  3. Unzip the file to the installed LabVIEW directory. For example, the installed LabVIEW directory is typically C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011 on a 32-bit OS.

How to Run This Example

Complete the following steps to run this example.

1. Open LabVIEW. Select File » Open Project in the Getting Started window to open the project file of this example. This example is located at labVIEW\examples\robotics\Simulator\Artificial Neural Network\Artificial Neural Network.lvproj.
  2. In the Project Explorer window, expand the ANN on Simulated Starter Kit 1.0 node. Run the ANN on Simulated Starter Kit 1.0 VI.
  3. Click Training to input (v, w) to ANN and train ANN to output the optimized velocity of the left and right wheels. The training process will take a few minutes to collect data. After the training completes, click Back to return to the main configuration page.
  4. On the main configuration page, select the Model Type. The Analytical Kinematic Model is a traditional method of tracking demo while the ANN Kinematic Model is the artificial neural network method.
  5. Enter the expected velocity of the robot in the Linear Velocity control. The range of the linear velocity is [0, 1].
  6. Click Demo to run the demo. The simulator service starts and the robot follows the path predefined by the red points.
  7. Click Quit to stop the demo.

Uninstallation Instructions

To uninstall this example, remove the labVIEW\examples\robotics\Simulator\Artificial Neural Network folder.

Refer to the readme_ANN.pdf for more information about this example.

Download All
Comments
on

i have labview 2010 how can i open these files ?

on

i have LabVIEW 2015. how can i use this tool of ANN??

Contributors