LabVIEW Project Providers

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Is the license ID for the 'IniFileSigner.exe' only allowed activation for once?

I had a license ID for the ini signer, and it had been actived in a computuer.

now i have a new computuer, and i want to use the ini signer for the provider development, but i can not be activation.

what can i do?

Is somebody knows how to do next? Tkx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(527 Views)
6 REPLIES

Re: Is the license ID for the 'IniFileSigner.exe' only allowed activation for once?

Are you using the latest INI File Signer Tool?

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Project-Providers/Project-Provider-INI-File-Signer-Tool/gpm-p/35346...

Matt Justiss - LVTN
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(510 Views)

Re: Is the license ID for the 'IniFileSigner.exe' only allowed activation for once?

The INI File Signer in my computer was download two years ago. And  i copy it to the new computer, then i submit the personal information and get a new activationfile.reg, is this cuase the license id invalid?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(507 Views)

I used the tools download from the new URL you gived, and now noted this information.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(505 Views)

Looks like that error only appears if the response, from the call to the signing cmd, is empty. Are you running LabVIEW with administrator privileges? Is the VI generating any errors in the Error Out?

Matt Justiss - LVTN
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(493 Views)

The INI signing process has been posted publicly in an unofficial way.  I'm not saying you should go through this process to sign your own INI, but if you are having issues with NI's signing method this might work the same for you.

Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines - Hooovahh - LabVIEW Overlord
Interesting in learning all you can about automotive CAN bus communication? Checkout my 12 part CAN Blog series.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(491 Views)

Does the command line version work for you? I just downloaded it earlier and once I used full paths (and realised that %CD%\blah\blah\blah.ini wasn't a full path, because %CD% contained a space...) it worked fine for me, without any license needed.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(482 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.