LabVIEW Job Openings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a project help

Highlighted

I am looking for a LabVIEW VI program developer to develop stepper motor motion. I have an example working VI. So I am looking for a person to develop the same program VI precisely according to our parameters. If anyone interested please contact me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(315 Views)
Highlighted

Hi Vijay8544,

we are a NI Alliance Partner located in Canada. We do this type of contract all year round.

you can visit our website at www.neosoft.ca

You can reach met at vcarpentier@neosoft.ca

All the best,

Vincent

Vincent Carpentier, Ing./Eng.
CLA
Neosoft Technologies
www.neosoft.ca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(264 Views)
Highlighted

Hi,

My company undertakes similar projects and we have been doing so since 10 years. Apart from code development, we also offer hardware development and consultancy services often required in any system.

We have undertaken many projects for various industries around the world. So working onsite or remotely, we have a dedicated team for it. 

Some of the projects we have undertaken can be seen on our website www.topographixequipments.com/labview

You can reach us on +91-9595659017.

Thanks,

Rohan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(167 Views)
Highlighted

www.topographixequipments.com/labview

Could not view any of the images on the above page.  When I look at the source and attempt to look at an image like:

https://topographixequipments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/LabVIEW_Logo.jpg

Firefox and Microsoft Edge both tell me the site is not secure and that I should avoid it.  Same goes for:

https://topographixequipments.com/

So you might want to fix that...............

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(153 Views)
Highlighted

Hi, Please use the following link: www.topographixequipments.com

If you want to know more about the projects(some of them are not shown on our website due to confidentiality reasons), You can contact me on topographix@gmail.com, info@topographixequipments.com or +91-9595659017.

Thanks

Rohan

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(147 Views)
Highlighted

Hi, Thank you for intimating us. Apparently there was a problem with the SSL certificate which now has been taken care of and the site is secure to visit.

Thanks

Rohan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(124 Views)

KaiZen.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(76 Views)