LabVIEW Job Openings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView Test Engineer Opportunity (25 minutes east of Rockford IL)

Hello,

Are you interested in an opportunity to work for a growing, fast paced stable company with a 70 year history of providing motion control solutions to the global market.  This company values diversity, open communication, continuous improvement. 

If you are interested in learning more please let me know.  My direct email is scotone@grnstateline.com

My phone number is 815-201-5995.  Below are some additional details

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support production test equipment by collaborating with quality, manufacturing engineers, line leads, etc.
• Work with design engineering to confirm what features / functions to be included in test specs
• Work with mechanical engineers on design of physical test equipment
• Work with manufacturing and quality engineers to commission and validate test equipment onto production floor
• Liaison with outside contractors for outsourced test equipment
• Drawing and documentation approval for simple to medium complexity equipment and processes
• Provide recommendations with corresponding documentation to Engineering Manager or project team for complex equipment and process improvements

Critical Competencies
• Adaptability – takes a flexible approach to addressing opportunities; open to new and different ways of doing things
• Analytical Thinking – identifies patterns across data or situations that are not obviously related
• Communication – listens to others and creates clarity through verbal and written communications
• Customer Focus – clearly articulates customer needs to drive customer satisfaction; provides excellent service to internal and external customers
• Decision Making – makes timely and informed decisions that consider the facts, constraints, risks, and likely impacts
• Team Player – promotes trust, collaboration, and commitment within a team

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(468 Views)