LabVIEW Job Openings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW developer opening in Vancouver, WA area

nLight Photonics has a job opening for an engineer in the Vancouver, WA area (2 campuses), which will likely be 90%+ LabVIEW development. 

Most of the projects will be either test or assembly of high-power laser systems or laser components, so any experience with optics will be a plus.  

Link to position:

Senior CIM Engineer 

Don't be too intimidated by the large amount of years in the requirements, I'm pretty sure we'll be flexible on a lot of those.  

I'm not the hiring manager (just a co-worker) so I can't say for sure, but I believe a local applicant is most desirable but one who would have to relocate would be acceptable if they were a US citizen or green card holder, but that we would not be looking to sponsor a visa at this time.

A purely remote position is not available but once the initial hiring, onboarding, and training is done then anywhere from 50-90% of the job will likely be doable remotely.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(283 Views)

Update, since it's far too late to edit the original:

The posting is still open but has been changed slightly.  The title is now "LabVIEW Engineer", and the requirements have been lowered officially to more of a midlevel position instead of a senior level one.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(109 Views)

Interested

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(24 Views)