LabVIEW Job Openings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Senior Test Engineer

• Maryland, Direct Hire. 
  • Architect and develop a LabVIEW test platform for script based automated testing of a variety of electronic and electromechanical and software components, subsystems and systems for automated pharmaceutical production platforms
  • Working with DB engineer, developing LabVIEW test data interface to DB
  • Customize REST API interface of test results to third requirements traceability software
  • Assist in Planning and performing Acceptance IQ, OQ, PQ
  • Participate in development of Computerized System Master Plan. System security validation per CSV. 21 CFR Part 11 testing: Validation of Alarms, Interlocks, HMI screen verification, boundary limits and integration with other systems. FRACAS reviews
  • 7-10 years of LabVIEW driven Automated Test Software Development
  • Expert level of software architecture and desire to architect a robust LabVIEW automated test platform for a variety of electronics, electromechanical and application software testing
  • Ability to analyze test plans and architect appropriate DAQ hardware to perform test needs
  • Expertise in transducer signal interfaces and signal conditioning hardware sourcing and integration for a variety of transducers such as stepper motors, BLDC motors, solenoids, conductivity, pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Photodiodes, Thermocouples, RTDS, Thermistors, Pressure Sensors, LEDs as well as bus driven devices such as Pressure Controllers, Mass Flow Controllers, Flow Sensors, Spectrometers and others
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(887 Views)

EngineerRicki,

I am interested in learning more about your company, your location, and the position. I have had extensive experience with test systems design and programming.  I am including my resume. I look forward to talking to you. Please respond to my personal email at ktackitt@gmail.com.

Regards,

Kirk Tackitt.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(684 Views)