From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Blog

Community Browser
Labels
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Using Nrf24l01+ with SPI bus on labview

MartinRJ

Hello every one, i don't know if it's the good place to post my question. If it's not just tell me where i have to ask it.

thanks.

I have an arduino connected to my laptop, i upload the firmware of lifa on my arduino and i have no problem to communicate with my arduino from labview.

My goal is the following :

I  want to receive data from an other arduino (i will name it A2) with a wireless communication. So i bought an Nrf24l01+ which allows me to communicate between my two arduino. I will receive data from many different sensor (actually only two: an IMU gy-521 and some distance sensor hrs04) providing by A2 to A1 with my wireless module.

BUT i don't know how to program that on labview, and moreover, i don't know if it's possible to program that on labview. There is no help on the huge spider web so i come to you hopping that you will light my mind.

How am i suppose to handdle it ? Do i have to set up some other librairies on labview or arduino, what should i do?

Thanks for helping me everyone, i hope i make myself clear, if you have any further question for better answering me i will answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks anyway, yours faithfully.

Comments
barddya

HI,Is it possible to attach your code. That's how you best get help. For now, one question, how come you did not use LINX(the updated and supported version of lifa)-B

To: barddya <barddya@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:01 AM

Subject: - Using Nrf24l01+ with SPI bus on labview

|

|

NI Community

|

Using Nrf24l01+ with SPI bus on labview

created by MartinRJ in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino - View the full blog postHello every one, i don't know if it's the good place to post my question. If it's not just tell me where i have to ask it. thanks.  I have an arduino connected to my laptop, i upload the firmware of lifa on my arduino and i have no problem to communicate with my arduino from labview. My goal is the following : I  want to receive data from an other arduino (i will name it A2) with a wireless communication. So i bought an Nrf24l01+ which allows me to communicate between my two arduino. I will receive data from many different sensor (actually only two: an IMU gy-521 and some distance sensor hrs04) providing by A2 to A1 with my wireless module.  BUT i don't know how to program that on labview, and moreover, i don't know if it's possible to program that on labview. There is no help on the huge spider web so i come to you hopping that you will light my mind.  How am i suppose to handdle it ? Do i have to set up some other librairies on labview or arduino, what should i do?  Thanks for helping me everyone, i hope i make myself clear, if you have any further question for better answering me i will answer as quickly as possible.  Thanks anyway, yours faithfully. Comment by replying to this email -or- go to the blog post on Community Create a new blog post in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino by email -or- at Community