Labels
  • Examples 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Nrf24l01+ with SPI bus on labview

MartinRJ

Hello every one, i don't know if it's the good place to post my question. If it's not just tell me where i have to ask it.

thanks.

I have an arduino connected to my laptop, i upload the firmware of lifa on my arduino and i have no problem to communicate with my arduino from labview.

My goal is the following :

I  want to receive data from an other arduino (i will name it A2) with a wireless communication. So i bought an Nrf24l01+ which allows me to communicate between my two arduino. I will receive data from many different sensor (actually only two: an IMU gy-521 and some distance sensor hrs04) providing by A2 to A1 with my wireless module.

BUT i don't know how to program that on labview, and moreover, i don't know if it's possible to program that on labview. There is no help on the huge spider web so i come to you hopping that you will light my mind.

How am i suppose to handdle it ? Do i have to set up some other librairies on labview or arduino, what should i do?

Thanks for helping me everyone, i hope i make myself clear, if you have any further question for better answering me i will answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks anyway, yours faithfully.

Comments