Labels
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IRremoteTools.cpp:5: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope

Andrés91

Buenas tardes

Tengo un problema para iniciar la utilizacion de LIFA por q no me deja cargar el archivo en la placa arduino UNO.

Al compliar el archivo me sale el siguiente error:

IRremoteTools.cpp:5: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope

ERROR.png

Me gustaria que me colaboraran para solucionar este problema lo antes posible.

Mucas gracias

Espero pronta respuesta.

Comments
epi

Has fixed this problem someone?

I have the same problem.

Thank you.

epi

victor_86

I have the same problem. I'm using LabView 2014 in win8. Board Arduino Uno and Arduino-1.0.6.

Is there any solution?

C:\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\RobotIRremote\IRremoteTools.cpp:5: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope

Tengo el mismo problema. Hay alguna solución? Quizá con versiones anteriores de LabView no pase??

Gracias

raul_utb

Solucion:

Cargar LIFA Base con esta version anterior "arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows.exe" u otras versiones antiguas como 1.01 IDE.

El problema era al usar la version reciente "arduino-1.5.6-r2-windows.exe".

Tenía el mismo error de TKD2.

Probado con Arduino UNO en Windows XP sp3 y la version del compilador "arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows.exe".

pingodu

Poxa Fiz TODO Passo Certo, Demora pra caramba Baixar de Todos os Programas para no FIM aparecer ESSE Erro alguem SABE Como resolver ESSE problema.

Davius

SOLUCIÓN:

Al igual que raul_utb, solucione el problema al regresar a la versión arduino-1.0.5-r2, probado en Windows 8 Single Language de 64 bits.

Gracias Raúl.

eangelesco

Asi es, la solucion es cargar LIFA_BASE desde la version IDE 1.05-r2

68Sherm

This happened to me, too.  I tracked down the error it was referring to, (a file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote folder) and changed the name of the RobotIRremote folder just to remove it from the path, and it compiled fine after that.  If you are using any files from there, it might be a problem, but for my purposes it didn't lead to any difficulties. 

jonespiko

If you are using any files from there, it might be a problem, but for my purposes it didn't lead to any difficulties.

jonespiko

Facebook and Microsoft have had a relatively long-standing partnership when it comes to search: for years, Facebook searches would also show Bing results, and Bing queries have thrown up results from your friends. But history seems to mean very little to Facebook, which appears to have quietly killed Bing results.

Drejc88

Solution is:

1) Go to computer -> go to (C:) -> program files (x86) -> Arduino -> libraries -> RobotIRremote

2) Move files IRemote.cpp, IRemote.h, IRemoteInt.h, IRemoteTools.cpp and IRemoteTools.h to the desktop or somewhere out of primary Arduino map (you can even delete them but rather not maybe you will need those files)

Note: If Arduino map is not in program files (x86) than it's where you have saved it.

Have fun!

rahul33

thank u so much.......

Drejc88 wrote:

Solution is:

1) Go to computer -> go to (C:) -> program files (x86) -> Arduino -> libraries -> RobotIRremote

2) Move files IRemote.cpp, IRemote.h, IRemoteInt.h, IRemoteTools.cpp and IRemoteTools.h to the desktop or somewhere out of primary Arduino map (you can even delete them but rather not maybe you will need those files)

Note: If Arduino map is not in program files (x86) than it's where you have saved it.

Have fun!

rajesh111

Hello.. I recently purchased Arduino UNO Board.. I complied and uploaded few examples successfully.. Later on I went for its LabVIEW interface which I downloaded from VI Package Manager.. Then I flashed the board with LIFA_base firmware and wrote one simple program on LabVIEW and simulated it correctly.. Then I again tried to compile and run a few examples through Arduino IDE.. But today when I again tried the Arduino with LabVIEW, it is unable to upload the program to the board.. It is showing the error "avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM6": The system cannot find the file specified.".. I am new to all these stuff.. so can u plz help me out

hrh1818
Active Participant

When you up loaded an Arduno sketch after using LIFA you over wrote your previous installation of LIFA .  For the example you described you need to reinstall the LIFA base. to run LIFA. 

You can only store and run one sketch on an Arduino board.  Any time you upload and run a different sketch the Arduino IDE overwrites the previous sketch,

mohmdth120

i have problem with arduino interface with labview

when i upload lifa_base .....

error compiling

C:\Users\aser\AppData\Local\Temp\build1470297735381860292.tmp\LIFA_Base.cpp.o: In function `loop':

E:\arduino-1.5.6-r2/LIFA_Base.ino:59: undefined reference to `checkForCommand()'

E:\arduino-1.5.6-r2/LIFA_Base.ino:65: undefined reference to `sampleContinously()'

C:\Users\aser\AppData\Local\Temp\build1470297735381860292.tmp\LIFA_Base.cpp.o: In function `setup':

E:\arduino-1.5.6-r2/LIFA_Base.ino:39: undefined reference to `syncLV()'

please help me

SHADOWFREE8000

Gracias por la ayuda, this solution si me funciono. El Programa en sí incovenientes pecado de carga.

Vv92

I found an alternative method

goto the sketch labviewinterface and then comment the section of IRtransmit and also the line in the variables section : irsend IRSEND;