LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE SLOW ARDUINO AND LABVIEW( WHICH ONE DO YOU RECOMMEND UNO OR MEGA?)

Hello I'm new in this kind of programming but I made and interface that reads one analog signal, control 4 digital inputs and outputs and modulates one output  with a pwm, the programing is done and it works must of the time, but sometimes it really haves a big Delay  until at some point is really heavy for the computer or the micro controller too answer, also teh arduino some times change to Error 5001 or 5002.

I have tryed different things, but nothings seems to work I have put everything in a while loop cycle, separe loops, and also using sub VIs can you help to find the problem or any recommendation of how can I make it more effecient and faster and also if you recommend arduino MEGA or UNO, cause I have both and for the number of signals it seems to me UNO is fine but due to the signal speed and processing maybe will be better if I use a MEGA. Please let me know and really really thank you

This is for the  VI Interfaz Final con modificaciones is the tha containt the code with just 2 while loops, let me know is this option is good and can be modified or not

CONTROL DEL REACTOR Is almost the same VI but the process are separated in differents while loops and with not very organized in the interface.

and lastly CONTROL DEL REACTOR SUB VI is the process with sub Vis and the Sub vi.zip is the folder with the corresponding sub vis. Again thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,199 Views)