LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Arduino 101 firmware require upgrading to run LINX or LabVIEW?

Does Arduino 101 firmware require upgrading to run LINX or LabVIEW? ericthemantis said he'd try to upgrade the firmware back in January (see attached screenshot from theScreen Shot 2016-06-22 at 10.50.25 AM.png LabVIEWMakerHub Forum.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,053 Views)

If you are interested in the Arduino 101 with LINX, you should post in the LINX forums (at MakerHub). 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,579 Views)

Been there, done that. Here's the thread:https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/forums/search.php?keywords=arduino+101&sid=c97a5ffff5e5704190c4f66140d0ee19

There's plenty of talk on the forum but I don't think anyone has tried anything yet. Or, if they have, they're not describing their results.

Give it a try and let me know if it works or not. If not, I'll keep planning on using the uC32 for my class in the Fall instead of the Arduino 101.

Best,Professor Decker

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:14:28 -0500

To: derekdecker@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: Does Arduino 101 firmware require upgrading to run LINX or LabVIEW?

NI Community

Re: Does Arduino 101 firmware require upgrading to run LINX or LabVIEW?

created by Nathan_B. in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino - View the full discussion

If you are interested in the Arduino 101 with LINX, you should post in the LINX forums (at MakerHub).

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

Start a new discussion in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino by email or at Community

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,579 Views)

Did you ever get an answer?  I have 20 of these boards and can't seem to get them to work with LINX,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,621 Views)

Were you able to communicate with Arduino 101 using labview?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,222 Views)

Hi caliman, please see my thread:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/LabVIEW-Tutorials-Programming-an-Arduino-using-LINX/m-p/3959118#M11...

I have posted several videos on how to program an Arduino using LabVIEW and the LINX add-on.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Best Regards,

Sin | Electrical Engineer & Principal Consultant 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,114 Views)