From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muks

vision assistant automatic vi creation

Any idea that has received less than 3 kudos within 3 years after posting will be automatically declined.

While creating a labVIEW vi directly from vision assistant, the buffer needs to be manually allocated.optim.PNG

I have faced this minor hitch of changing the palette to actually view the image when i am starting with a color image and ending with a binary image. Automatically allocating optimized buffer for image destination will save some time as well as avoid "Incompatible image type error". The problem will get multiplied when you have created a subvi and have used a "imaq extract function" before this. The buffer will automatically get overwritten. Hmmm I know this is a luxury but still.......................

1 Comment
Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 3 kudos within 3 years after posting will be automatically declined.