From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strikeman

Update of the "I2C Digital Waveform Reference Library"

Any idea that has received less than 2 kudos within 2 years after posting will be automatically declined.

The I2C Digital Waveform Reference Library is a good choice to test the I2C Interface with timings that

are outside the specification. This is important for the developers to invesigate what happens when a

new designed chip get a not specified I2C signal.

Citation from the readme file:

Supported Targets

This component is compatible with the following LabVIEW 8.6 (or later) targets

• LabVIEW for Windows Vista/XP/2000

The API library and installed examples may be compatible with other LabVIEW targets, but they have not been tested.

---

Unfortunately the Library needs the LabView 8.6 Run-Time Library installed and it is not certain that it work with Windows 7 and

LabVIEW 2012. (I tested it and it works with this combination Smiley Happy ) It would be nice if the Library can be updated and tested for

Windows 7 and LabVIEW 2012, to prevent that developers are uncertain if this "old" Library still works.

1 Comment
Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 2 kudos within 2 years after posting will be automatically declined.