LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajay_MV

Unbundle by Name; Bundle by Name; shuold have move up move down options.

If there is a "Move Up" and "Move Down" option is available for "Unbundle by Name" and "Bundle by Name", then it would be very helpful.  Then, instead of deleting the removing the items and then inserting the same item in some other row, I will just move it up or down....Smiley Happy

Idea Exchange.png

--
Ajay MV

8 Comments
Mads
Active Participant

An even cooler solution might be to allow us to grab hold of an input and drag it up/down to place it exactly where we want it in one operation. That way we can move it multiple levels without any repeated Move Up/Down selections.Smiley Happy

Ajay_MV
Active Participant

Mads.  Yes, that would be very cool option than I said. Smiley Happy

--
Ajay MV

Knight of NI
Ajay_MV
Active Participant

samercurio_fc.

The idea in the link you provided is more efficient than this.  Hope it will be available soon.

--
Ajay MV

MaryH
Status changed to: Duplicate

SabariSaravanan.M

@Ajay_MV wrote:

If there is a "Move Up" and "Move Down" option is available for "Unbundle by Name" and "Bundle by Name", then it would be very helpful.  Then, instead of deleting the removing the items and then inserting the same item in some other row, I will just move it up or down....Smiley Happy

Idea Exchange.png

I'm excited when I was see this option in LV. How does add it on LV 2015?

crossrulz
Knight of NI

This is the Idea Exchange, where we make suggestions to NI on how to make LabVIEW better.  This idea was never implemented.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
SabariSaravanan.M

It seems like already it were implemented in LV. Sorry I didn't read it properly!