LabVIEW Idea Exchange

About LabVIEW Idea Exchange

Have a LabVIEW Idea?

1. Browse by label or search in the LabVIEW Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If your idea exists be sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  2. If your idea has not been submitted click Post New Idea to submit a product idea to the LabVIEW Idea Exchange. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea.
  3. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  4. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change the idea status.
  5. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see in a future version of LabVIEW!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yamaeda

Smart DAQmx/MAX

So, having a new computer and installing the 4 versions i currently need i ofcourse missed to reinstall DaqMx after the last and most important LV install. After alot of time i managed to get hold of a disc, ofc slightly lower version so i first have to uninstall my current DaqMx ... this cost alot unnessecary time, when e.g. MAX should be able to add/complement itself to installs.

When i run the installer, it feels which versions of LV has Daq and which doesn't, it'd be great if you could add/complement Daq to LV's without having to reinstall it!

If this is best handled by MAX or some DAQ-installer i dont know, but as MAX feels like a hub it sounds logical to add some Update/Add/Attach DAQ-function to that.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! ADDQ VIPM Now on GitHub
"Only dead fish swim downstream" - "My life for Kudos!" - "Dumb people repeat old mistakes - smart ones create new ones."
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer