LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
Angelo-Bove

Salvare e richiamare la configurazione di un'applicazione VI

Molte applicazioni VI sono utilizzate per testare oggetti simili, ma con i valori dei controlli (panel controls) diversi, adattati per ogni tipo di oggetto da testare.

L'idea è di sviluppare due funzioni, la prima che salvi in un file, ad esempio .INI, tutti i valori dei controls utilizzati nell'applicazione, in un file a cui è possibile assegnare un nome  diverso per ogni tipo di oggetto da testare.

La seconda permette all'occorrenza di richiamare il file specifico per il tipo di oggetto da testare e caricare nei controls i valori salvati nel file.

Tali funzioni dovrebbero essere molto simile a "Make Current Values As Default" e "Reinitialize Values to Default", solo che al posto di salvare i valori nell'applicativo li salva in un file.

1 Comment
crossrulz
Knight of NI

Translation:

Many VI applications are used to test similar objects, but with different control values (panel controls), adapted for each type of object to be tested.

The idea is to develop two functions, the first one that saves in a file, for example .INI, all the values of the controls used in the application, in a file to which it is possible to assign a different name for each type of object to be tested .

The second one allows, if necessary, to recall the specific file for the type of object to be tested and load in the controls the values saved in the file.

These functions should be very similar to "Make Current Values As Default" and "Reinitialize Values to Default", only that instead of saving the values in the application it saves them in a file.

My thoughts:

These are already available through OpenG and MGI.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5