From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Himanshu_Goyal

Property and Method selection for the Multiple Controls

In LabVIEW if I want to use a property/method of a control I have to right click and select property. Same for second control I want to use same property I have to do same operation again. My idea is if we select all the controls and right click, some common property like value, visible and etc..... Should display and by selection it generate automatically. This can reduce my application development time.

Multiple Control Selection.png

So if this key feature is there in LabVIEW we can select multiple controls or properties and perform some basic operations to reduce our application development timing.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!

Thanks and Regards
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
3 Comments
RavensFan
Knight of NI

This is a duplicate of Jack's idea http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Every-GUI-Programmer-s-Dream/idc-p/1482734#M11013 which appears to be in development.

Himanshu_Goyal
Active Participant

Thanks Ravens

My Apologies I was not aware with this post.

Thanks and Regards
It Only gets BETTER!!!
JordanG
NI Employee (retired)