LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
Tapan_Mojidra

Please Fix This: Subpanel invoke node is not duplicated on block diagram by doing copy with ctrl+drag/ ctrl+c,v on front panel

Subpanel invoknode is not duplicated on block diagram by clicking subpanel on front screen with ctrl+dragSubpanel invoknode is not duplicated on block diagram by clicking subpanel on front screen with ctrl+drag

Copy paste of Sub Panel from the front panel by clicking with ctrl+drag is not working as intended. same things happens with ctrl+c & ctrl+v action.
For the two front panel controls(Sub Panel) there should be two function(invoke node) mapped on block diagram. which is not in the case of copy paste of Sub Panel.
We have to manually put Sub Panel from the control pallet, and the name of the Sub Panel is not
auto incremented like other controls like Numeric..Numeric 2, Numeric 3.

Tested on LabVIEW Version 2018.0.0 and 2018.0.1

CLD
1 Comment
wiebe@CARYA
Knight of NI

Pretty sure that's by design (and how I like it). I actually don't want the invoke node in the first place either, most of the time...

You can easily make that method by right clicking the SubPanel (control or terminal).

Of course you can make (an array of) SubPanel references and use that, which is why I don't need the automatic invoke node...