From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TailOfGon

Option Dialog-like VI Properties Dialog

VIProperty.png

TailOfGon
Certified LabVIEW Architect 2013
5 Comments
crossrulz
Knight of NI

It's yet another one of those "Oh, duh" things that'll make like a little better.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
lvABC
JackDunaway
Trusted Enthusiast

@lvABC wrote:

Did you check this Dany Allard's idea?

Kudos for all! Smiley Happy Let's do this idea a favor and not mark it as "Duplicate" quite yet, to allow it gain a little traction, yeah?

Spoiler
This was on my "backlog" of ideas; and will gladly mark it off since there are two very-well illustrated exising ideas!
TailOfGon
Active Participant

Obviously my searches for the same idea wasn't enough. My apologies.  As Dany Allard and smmarlow illustrated at the original thread (better than mine!), we should make that happen.
People who are about to Kudo this post, please jump to the original idea thread and do it Smiley Wink

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Change-the-VI-Properties-Dialog/idi-p/920345

TailOfGon
Certified LabVIEW Architect 2013
MaryH
Status changed to: Duplicate