From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
Abhi_95

Onscreen tool for zoom in block diagram and a tool for making another VI/Type Def/global control(front panel/block diagram) to be floating while we are working in another VI in full screen

#1. So, I would like to see a zoom in/out tool on the LabVIEW BD panel. Its very hard while working large multiscreen codes and sometimes it's not possible for a wide monitor with high resolution.

#2. Another tool I want to recommend is to have a docking tool on VI/Type Def/Global Control FP so as to see the control and contents while in the background we can work on another VI.

Download All
4 Comments
Abhi_95

Docking tool to be usedDocking tool to be usedFloating window on which docking tool to be usedFloating window on which docking tool to be used

crossrulz
Knight of NI

I know for sure #1 is completed in NGX.  I believe #2 is as well (It has been too long since I messed with NXG).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
RavensFan
Knight of NI

#1 has been suggested numerous times before and should be considered a duplicate of https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Add-a-zoom-function-yes-I-said-zoom-So-sue-me/idi-p/9...

Darren
Proven Zealot