LabVIEW Idea Exchange

About LabVIEW Idea Exchange

Have a LabVIEW Idea?

1. Browse by label or search in the LabVIEW Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If your idea exists be sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  2. If your idea has not been submitted click Post New Idea to submit a product idea to the LabVIEW Idea Exchange. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea.
  3. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  4. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change the idea status.
  5. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see in a future version of LabVIEW!
Top Authors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely small pointers in Labview

Is anyone at NI paying attention to this thread?  https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Extremely-small-cursors-on-both-the-front-panel-and-the-block/m-p/3...

It is a very serious problem and it needs a solution fast!

Steve
12 Comments
Proven Zealot

>Still think this should be a CAR.

I posted this remark because all other remarks where, at some point, gone. Must have been a glitch or something...

I think NI will look into it, regardless the kudo's. It's more or less a necessity to fix this.

My idea of a CAR is that it will be looked into anyway, while an idea only gets looked into when there are enough kudo's. Or if it's low hanging fruit or if it's immediately recognized as a big problem (which is the case in this situation).

If AQ starts 'rattling the cages', I'd say there will be a solution...

Active Participant

How come this blanket answer? Already implemented (yes, in NXG.....Smiley Frustrated)