LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wiebe@CARYA

Extend plot images property

Any idea that has received less than 2 kudos within 2 years after posting will be automatically declined.

If you want to set a VI's icon, you can choose from 32 icons. Non of them seem to be used by LabVIEW, and the icons that LV is using are not available for picking.

Icons for FP scaling, moving cursors or moving splitters should be available to choose from. If LV can use them why can't I?

Fact is, splitters, graphs and even LV FP's have limits. If you are ever forced to pass those limits (e.g. make a picture control look like any other graph , or make splitter that can disappear completely), the lack of access to these cursors make it an even harder problem.

A VI to get additional icon resources as pixmap, and one to set icons from pixmap seem like a good idea, but if it can be solved in another way I'd accept it.

2 Comments
wiebe@CARYA
Knight of NI

Damn! Why did the website rename my post! I named it "Extend list of icons" or something but it renamed it... Well, changes are I messed up myself...

Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 2 kudos within 2 years after posting will be automatically declined.