LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zekasa

Color constants to be color constant not U32

Hi,

when you right click on a color property node, and select create constant, the result is a U32 constant !!! Smiley Sad

so that you have to know the representation of your color in U32 formats, or you will replace it with a color constant.

I think it will be nice when I create a color constant to create a color constant not a U32 constant.

dd.pngsss.png

11 Comments
tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI

This has already been suggested - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Color-properties-should-default-to-colorbox-data/idi-p...

Sorry for duplication

Zekasa
is there a way to cancel it?
Dragis
Active Participant
altenbach
Knight of NI

Hey, that's even my illustration! 😮

RavensFan
Knight of NI

You're right Christian, that is.

I'd like to hear Zekasa's explanation for how they managed to use your picture without knowing your idea already existed.

Smiley Surprised

Dragis
Active Participant

Just to clarify, the original idea did not have the image in it. I took the image from this idea and put it in the original since it seemed to fit well.

altenbach
Knight of NI
Ah ok. That explains it. 🙂
Zekasa
I'm very sorry for the duplication, actually i did not search before adding the idea. Dragis thanks for the clarification altenbach sorry
altenbach
Knight of NI

No problem!

Search does not work very well so most of us have posted duplicate ideas in the past.

It is better to have an idea in duplicate than have an idea missing completely. 😮

A duplicate also increases the visibility of the original idea. 😄

Thanks for participating!