LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moderator1983

Allow using standard shortcuts for 'Cut', 'Copy', 'Paste' and 'Rename' in LLB Manager

Any idea that has received less than 4 kudos within 4 years after posting will be automatically declined.

While working in LLB Manager, please allow to use standard shourtcuts for following:

1. Cut (Ctrl + X)

2. Copy (Ctrl + C)

3. Paste (Ctrl + V)

4. Rename (F2)

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

6 Comments
moderator1983
Active Participant

Thank you 

JÞB
Knight of NI

This could be almost as bad as "fixing" sequence locals by alowing them to looc like locals and globals (breaking datatype when passed outside a sequence)

Yup the LLB manager is cumbersome.  Why are you using an llb?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
crossrulz
Knight of NI

llbs are perfect for polymorphic VIs.  But that is about it as far as I have found.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
fabric
Active Participant
... They are also a pretty clean way to distribute dynamically loaded plugins.
moderator1983
Active Participant

@ : I don't prefer using LLB, but often that is the only format which is available from internet or may be someone else's previously written code or also as examples shipped with LabVIEW. My request here is to have standard shortcuts available within LLB manager, so that it will become little convenient to handle the same.

Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 4 kudos within 4 years after posting will be automatically declined.