LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please! I can´t build my project. Blackfinn EZKIT-Lite 537, Labview embedded and Visual DSP++

Hi,
i´ve made a little Program that lits an LED in a while loop.
Now i want to compile this Program and the Build starts but then it interrupts and says:

*** compiler output ***

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Der Student\Eigene Dateien\LabVIEW Data\Bachelor\Bsp 4 Threshold\threshold>"C:\Programme\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0\ccblkfn.exe" -g -c -proc ADSP-BF537 -labview -implicit-pointers -I. @.\prjHeaders.lst -DCHeadless -D__vdk "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Der Student\Eigene Dateien\LabVIEW Data\Bachelor\Bsp 4 Threshold\threshold\BF_Update_Front_Panel.c"  -double-size-64 -D_Include_SerialPrint  -si-revision 0.2  -DUse_EzKit_DefaultPower
cc3103: {D} error: Unrecognized option `-implicit-pointers'
cc3146: {D} warning: Unrecognised silicon revision specified, supported revisions are 0.0, any, none. Reverting to 0.0.
ccblkfn.exe: 1 error detected
*** linker output ***

I´ve set up all options like in the manual, but also tried different ones.

Any Idea what i could do next?

greetings Florian
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,809 Views)
Hi Florian,

Do you have Visual DSP++ for LabVIEW Embedded installed? You must have that (not Visual DSP++). It should have come with the other LabVIEW Embedded materials you recieved.
--
Michael P
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,797 Views)
Hi,
yes i´ve installed the version from the CD in the package. And the Test Integration Toolkit also.

Florian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,794 Views)
Hi Florian,

There are 3 possible installations of the LabVIEW Embedded Module you might have. The problem appears to be an incompatibility one. To help us determine which version you have, please give us the "Date Created" property of this file:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1 Embedded\resource\LabVIEW Targets\Embedded\VDK\BF537\TgtSign.txt

The date this file was created will let us know what version you have, and we can make sure you have the appropriate version of VisualDSP++.

--
Michael P
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(7,780 Views)

Hi,

it says:

Di 7.Feb 2006 22:45

Thanks for trying to help!

Florian

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,775 Views)
Hi again,
The guys from NI Munic send me the newest release and now everything works fine.
Thanks for your help anyways.

Greetings Florian

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,774 Views)