LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone developed any Elemental I/O libraries for the C6713?

I just set up my TI DSK6713 with Labview's Embedded Module, but have found that there are no Elemental I/O libraries in the package.  In fact, the package seems to lack the level support that it boasts on the website.  Has anyone developed Elemental I/O libraries or know of a good tutorial/book that I could reference when building the library?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,023 Views)
Hi,

The LabVIEW Embedded Development Module contains several example targets. These example targets each contain a subset of the available features in LabVIEW Embedded (such as Elemental I/O). There is a chart in the LabVIEW Embedded Porting Guide that lists the features contained in each of the example targets.

The DSK6713 example target does not contain an implementation of Elemental I/O. The Windows/Unix console targets and the PHYTEC LPC229x target all have an Elemental I/O Implementation that you can base the design of your own custom Elemental I/O on. The Elemental I/O Wizard is used to create new Elemental I/O for custom targets.

I am attaching a snippet of a presentation on Elemental I/O. I recommend using this, the Porting Guide, and myself as resources for more information on creating custom Elemental I/O.
--
Michael P
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,001 Views)