I'm attempting to deploy a VI to an NI cRIO-9038.
When I press the run arrow, the deployment runs like normal and finishes with the following message.
"Deployment completed with errors"
Memory usage is reported as "Free Memory: 1663415 K of 1935944 K Total (85%)", so I don't believe that's the issue.
The next time that I press the run arrow, I get a "Conflict Resolution" dialog with the followign message on the target:
"Errors were detected in the target log when connecting to the target:
LabVIEW: Generic error.
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x661) The LabVIEW Real-Time process encountered an unexpected error and restarted automatically."
There is an "Apply" button and pressing it runs the deployment process like normal and produces the "Deployment completed with errors" message.
What I've tried already
I have the same problem with cRIO-9035 and LabVIEW 2015. So far my solution is to deploy the libraries that are causing the errors prior to launching the RT_Main.vi. I have to either right click on the library in my project and select deploy or run a vi in the library, which in turns loads the library into the RT memory. Sometimes the library that I'm attempting to deploy fails. In that case, I find that library and do the same thing. Once I've loaded all the libraries that cause problems into the RT memory then I can run my main.
Given this information, I assume that there is a conflict with my libraries, perhaps one library requires another library to load...