LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arm7 with 32 digital output

Can I get a Arm7 with 32 Digital Input, 32 Digital Output, 8 Analog In and 8 Analog Out,

Some one can provide some information were to get the the hardware or what hardware has the I/O

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(7,876 Views)

Hey Javier,

I would suggest taking a look at the parametric search from Keil.com.

However, I believe no board is going to fit your specs.  You are most likely going to need to interface with external IO using serial or I2C in order to meet your total I/O needs.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,

Kevin H

National Instruments
WSN/Wireless DAQ Product Support Engineer
Message 2 of 7
(7,844 Views)

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your answer,

what  external interface I/O using serial 12C, could you recommended us to buy for the application.

Thanks,

Javier marte

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,838 Views)

I am looking for 32 analog inputs (0 to 10VDC).  Did the Keil search and looks like the maximum is 16.  Do you know other companies to try or a way to add more inputs?  Maybe using I2C or SPI?

Message Edited by mfitzsimons on 03-11-2009 12:41 PM
Matthew Fitzsimons

Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW 6.1 ... 2013, LVOOP, GOOP, TestStand, DAQ, and Vison
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,559 Views)

I haven't looked so deeply into this but perhaps Atmel have some ARM processors which might fullfill your needs:

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/devices.asp?family_id=605

Bjorn Beckman

Application Engineer

NI-Sweden

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(7,550 Views)

I recommend you to take a look EM-AT91SAM3U board. This board uses Cortex-M3 processor, ARM's latest processor product,based on ARMv7 architecture.

There are also a new real-time operation system CooCox CoOS specially for ARM Cortex-M3. You can get many examples and applications from http://coocox.org/

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(7,201 Views)

hello i'm an student of Mechatronic Eng. and I'm a new user with the card ARM7 MCB2300.

i need information about it, how can in make an interface with ethernet, COM ports.

someone would give me information. thanks for all.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,992 Views)