LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM PWM frequency as Elemental Property Node

The blocks made in LabVIEW will be interpreted and compiled by μVision when you download the program, Keil μVision IDE compiles it and download the program to the microcontroller, The μVision editor and debugger are integrated in a single application Labview, after a few moments she compile and unload the program in the microcontroller, after this the microcotrolador work independently. the card can be alimantada travez USB port as you see in the video posted in the previous publication, but also works if you connect it to the 5V input, luck

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(3,158 Views)

Hi. Thank you for your quick reply. In a few days, I will have that card. I want to develop programs for ARM microcontroller. Is using Labview for ARM programming good way? I think that we can do many applications with ARM. What can you say mainly? 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(3,152 Views)

LabVIEW effectively is efficient for these applications, this is where it meets the philosophy of National Instruments must be sought in the innovation and not waste time in development, in my case buy work well, I've tried all the hardware of the card without problems, the only detail is on the screen

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(3,143 Views)

In this proram you want to control the movements of a servomotor UP button: left position, right position DOWN, LEFT central position, stop SELECT program. The program consists of two routines, the first is responsible for the generation of messages on the screen of the card and the second PWM output signal at port

4.png

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(2,939 Views)