LabVIEW Electrical Power Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ni usb 6211

Hi there. I'm trying to get frequency and rms voltage using my 6211 and electrical power suite, but the measurements that I've got is wrong or inf. Maybe is incompatible using 6211 with electrical power suite but I'm not sure.

Thanks!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,003 Views)

Hello,

USB 6211 can be used with EPS toolkit. I suggest you using the example VI "Basic Power Measurement.vi" if you need to get frequency and RMS value.

This example measures 3Ux3I values. So please select 3 channels in "voltage channels" and another 3 channels in "current channels". Then adjust the maximum and minimum values for each other. For voltage, the span is +10 to -10. For current, the span is +0.04 to -0.04. Run the example and I believe you can get the appropriate values.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,954 Views)

Hello,

USB 6211 can be used with EPS toolkit. I suggest you using the example VI "Basic Power Measurement.vi" if you need to get frequency and RMS value.

This example measures 3Ux3I values. So please select 3 channels in "voltage channels" and another 3 channels in "current channels". Then adjust the maximum and minimum values for each other. For voltage, the span is +10 to -10. For current, the span is +0.04 to -0.04. Run the example and I believe you can get the appropriate values.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,953 Views)