cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation help

Solved!
Go to solution
Highlighted

I have installed LABView 2013 version.Apart from that i need to use the VISA function for serial communication.What else do i need to install..?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,013 Views)

Hi Archit,  Did You Installed Device Drivers with labview 2013?   Regards, Krish.

Venugopal
Message 2 of 7
(3,468 Views)

@Krish : yes i have installed device drivers... But the problem is when i create a program using visa resource name nothing is indicated ( ie com1/com2) in it..i only see refresh button.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,468 Views)
This widget could not be displayed.
Solution
This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Archit,  There are few things to consider 1. Check your com poprt displayed in Ni max. 2. Check in your control panel>>Programs whether Visa shared components is installed. 3. Version of the Device Drivers Should be same as the labview Version.                 (or) Simply re-installing labview and its Device Drivers May Solve Your Problem. But, Before Doing that Backup Your Work.  Thanks&Regards, Krish.

Venugopal
Message 4 of 7
(3,468 Views)

Thanks krish..Problem is solved...Appreciate your help..Thanks again..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,468 Views)

Sir I m a final year b.tech student from electrical and electronics branch. Currently I m working over my b.tech project which is pencil sorting using LabVIEW...can anyone plz help me in interfacing DSLR or other high resolutions camera using LabVIEW ....help me plzz

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,286 Views)

Hi mkswain421,                          

You can go with Basler ace GigE Camera. It may comes with better resolution for your requirements.

----
SABARI SARAVANAN M | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,177 Views)